By occupying a designated campsite you agree to the following rules:
- Must be 21 years of age or older to rent a campsite.
- First nights stay ($32.50) due as a deposit to rent a site upon booking-remaining balance due upon arrival.
- Race Week: $100 deposit due to reserve your site.
- Cancellation Policy
- Deposit will be refunded less a $5.00 cancellation fee if cancellation is received up to 24 hours before scheduled arrival date. Cancellations 23 hours or less to scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of full deposit.
- Race Week: $25 cancellation fee if you cancel 30 days or more before your scheduled arrival. 29 days or less from your scheduled arrival date full deposit is forfeited.
- One RV unit and a limit of two vehicles allowed per campsite. Guests can have two additional visitors park for free at site. (No more than four vehicles per site.)
- Additional visitors during Race Week must use our day parking area for a fee of $5 Mon-Fri, $10 Sat and $20 on Sunday. Weekly parking pass $30.
- A limit of six persons overnight per campsite. Additional guests will be charged unless approved by owners in advance.
- Quiet hours are from 12am until 7am.
- Pets are WELCOME!! All pets must be leashed at all times unless in the designated dog park area. You must clean up behind your pets. You are responsible for your pet at all times. Grandstand RV Park will not be held liable for any incident involving pets.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted, however, display of drunkenness is prohibited.
- Golf carts are permitted. ONLY licensed individuals age 16 years or older are allowed to drive golf carts. NO FOUR WHEELERS ALLOWED!
- Golf carts must be insured. You will be required to show front office your golf carts insurance card and office will make a copy.
- Small campfires are allowed in a fire ring. GRANDSTAND RV PARK FIREWOOD ONLY. Must extinguish fire properly!
- DO NOT drain grey or black water onto ground. Dump station is provided with free unlimited use!
- Minors 14 years and younger must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- NO public display of firearms and no fireworks of any kind permitted.
- No disorderly behavior or language will be tolerated.
- Play at your own risk at the playground or any community area on Grandstand RV Park property. Grandstand RV Park/3 M&T Investments, LLC will not be responsible for any injury or death while on Grandstand RV Park premise.
- Photos may be taken during your stay to be used on our website. Grandstand RV Park will not grant any compensation for use of any photo.
- Check out time is 12pm on the day of your departure. Check in time is 3pm on the day of your arrival.
- Race Week: Check in time is 12pm Monday before the race and check out is 11am the Monday following the Sunday Race. If race is delayed check out time will be 11am on Tuesday.
- In the event of race delay due to inclement weather guests who paid for the week will be allowed one extra day for free. (Every day after will be charged our regular daily rate.) Guests who paid by the night will be charged our regular nightly rate for any additional nights.
- Please be sure your site is clean and vacated by departure time. Dumpsters are located beside dump station as you exit. As a courtesy we will also pick up trash every morning at 8am and evening at 6pm if you set it out in front of your site.
- Due to the pandemic, all guests are asked to practice social distancing and proper hygiene as per the CDC. Grandstand RV Park will not be responsible for any COVID-19 infections incurred by its guests.
Failure to Comply With Any of the Above Rules Will Result in Guest Being Asked to Leave the Premises Without Refund.
3M&T Investments, LLC Grandstand RV Park owners or employees will not be held responsible for any personal injury, theft, damage or destruction to guests property while on the premises.